By registering, accessing or using any services developed, operated, maintained or hosted by GrexIt, Inc. including all websites and IP addresses available at and configured for use at http://mailflo.io, ("Service"), you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service.") and you agree that it is enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement signed by GrexIt, Inc. and you.
GrexIt, Inc., in its sole discretion, reserves the right to revise, update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You agree to use the Service at your own risk and you understand that GrexIt, Inc. cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://mailflo.io/terms/
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service
2. You may need to provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process and/or continued use of the Service. GrexIt, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
3. Login to your account may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
4. You agree not to share your username and password with other people. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service account and password. It is your responsibility to notify GrexIt, Inc. if you believe your username or password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. GrexIt, Inc. assumes no responsibility, liability or obligations for any loss or damage to resulting from your failure to comply with the security of your username and/or password.
5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
7. You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
8. You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service.
9. You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the written consent permission of GrexIt, Inc.
10. GrexIt, Inc. may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. GrexIt, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
11. GrexIt, Inc. claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to the Service.
1. If you cancel or terminate your Service, all of your content, data, information, text, files, documents, images will be permanently deleted from the Service within 24 hours. It will not be possible for such content to be recovered later.
2. Please note some of your content, data, information, text, files, documents and images might remain in our backups for a few days.
3. Some information about your account, like billing address, contact details for admins etc. might be retained in our systems for administrative purposes.
1. You agree that GrexIt, Inc. owns all rights to the code, databases, visual-design and layout of the Service.
2. GrexIt, Inc. claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
3. You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any Content from the Service.
4. You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the written consent permission of GrexIt, Inc..
5. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the visual design or layout of the Service without the written consent permission of GrexIt, Inc..
GrexIt, Inc. respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied or used upon in a way that constitutes copyright, trademark, or other protected intellectual property infringement on our site please provide Notice to us by filling out the following :
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the auction ID number, if applicable;
4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
7. GrexIt's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
NAME OF AGENT: Niraj Ranjan
MAILING ADDRESS OF AGENT: 2600 El Camino Real, Suite 403, Palo Alto, CA 94306, USA
EMAIL OF AGENT: email@example.com
PHONE OF AGENT: 650-242-9081
GrexIt, Inc. does not warrant that:
1. The Service will meet your requirements or expectations.
2. The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free.
3. The calculations performed by the Service are accurate.
4. Any errors or bugs in the Service will be corrected.
You understand that:
1. GrexIt, Inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and manage the Service.
2. GrexIt, Inc. cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control.
You expressly understand and agree that GrexIt, Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GrexIt, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the Service.
If you have any questions aregarding this Terms of Service or if you wish to discuss the terms and conditions contained herein please contact GrexIt, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.